National Green Tribunal (NGT) is getting hard on pollution by textile and other industrial units everywhere in India especially in Rajasthan. ZLD is going buzzword in Rajasthan these days, Pollution board is mentioning ZLD compulsorily to all industrial units.
Green Check’s Pvt. Ltd. (A Group Company of Radox Engineering) is offering Zero liquid discharge is a process that is beneficial to industrial and municipal organizations as well as the environment because it saves money and no effluent, or discharge, is left over. ZLD systems employ the most advanced wastewater treatment technologies to purify and recycle virtually all of the wastewater produced. Also Zero liquid discharge technologies help plants meet discharge and water reuse requirements, enabling businesses to:
- Meet stringent cooling tower blowdown and flue gas desulfurization (FGD) discharge regulations.
- Treat and recover valuable products from waste streams.
- Better manage produced water.
A Zero liquid discharge facility (ZLD), is an industrial plant without discharge of wastewaters. Target ZLD is normally reached by:
- Waste water strong recovery
- Separation by evaporation or boiling of water part of waste water not reusable, in evaporators, crystallizers and condensate recovery. ZLD plants produce solid waste.
Zero-liquid discharge (ZLD) is a water treatment process in which all wastewater is purified and recycled; therefore, leaving zero discharge at the end of the treatment cycle. ZLD is an advanced wastewater treatment method that includes ultrafiltration, reverse osmosis, evaporation/crystallization, and fractional electrode ionization.
Green Checks Pvt. Ltd. has an unparalleled depth of experience in ZLD, which include solutions in Oil & Gas industry, Textile industry, Food & Dairy industries, including stand-alone thermal/evaporative processes, membrane processes, or hybrid systems.