Basic engineering services offered by Greenchecks consist of core knowledge of projects, including process flow diagram, heat & mass balance, piping and instrumentation diagram (P&IDs), control philosophy, equipment sizing, basic equipment specifications, equipment layout
Process engineering covers: ·
Conceptual process studies (material balances, process flow-sheets,…)
- Preliminary plot plan.
- Master Layout of the Plant.
- Sizing of equipment resulting in process specifications.
- Piping and Instrument Diagrams.
- Utility consumption data.
- Schematic drawing of equipments on each level.
- Selection of control and safety devices.
- Sizing of Safety Valve.
. Valve hydraulics & process specifications.