Radox Engineering’s extensive experience facilitates client to have FEED that reflects all technical requirements to avoid any significant changes during execution of the plant.
FEED packages cover:
- Design Basis.
- Technical Feasibility Study.
- Preparation of specification.
- Mechanical data sheets of the equipment, starting from the process specifications
- Specific requirements of codes and standards to be applied to the project.
- Process development and utility Piping Diagrams released for detail engineering.
- Preparation of tender packages for the main equipment.
- Detailed plot plans development and hazardous areas.
- Elaboration of the main piping, instrument, electrical and civil works layouts.
- Arraying out studies to be performed before finalize the main equipment.