Detail engineering includes extraction of all essential information from basic engineering drawings to detail engineering drawings for all fabrication & erection equipment in turn the details of whole project along with bill of quantities, specifications for each of the equipment.
Detail engineering covers:
· Finalization of Equipment.
· Process data sheet.
· Reconfirmation of process & mechanical design of all equipment
· Detailed specifications for pumps, compressors, etc.
· Evaluation of vendor drawings.
· Thermal rating & vibration analysis of heat exchanger.
· Piping & Instrument Diagrams.
· Trip Logic & safeguards.
· Cause & Effect Diagrams.
· Review P& ID – Jointly with Client.
· Hazard & Operability Study (HAZOP)
· Line sizing.
· Valve sizing.
· Control valve data analysis.
· Relief valve data analysis.
· Planning & piping design.
· Detailed piping drawings
· Isometrics & stress calculations.
· Bill of Quantity (BOQ).
· Tender Bid evaluation & procurement assistance.
· Detailed drawings & documents related to instrumentation, electrical facilities and civil works.
· Schedule & cost control.
· Start up procedures, Operating and Commissioning manuals.